Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dukan Day 33

Yesterday was super busy with work stuff, kid stuff, horse stuff and the occasional drama thrown in just for good measure, as if I wasn't on my toes enough.  Stayed on track as always and I am finding that I don't even think about what I can't have anymore but rather look forward to creating my menu for the day and challenging my creativity.

Down another .02 from yesterday and since TOM is right around the corner, so very glad to still see a loss.  I have to wonder because by now I would have gained about 2 pounds so this should be very interesting.


2 comments:

  1. I am glad the drama didn't side-track you from your goals. You are doing an amazing job, all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to not let it get it me but I have to admit that I didn't sleep well last night :-(

    ReplyDelete