Monday, May 2, 2011

Dukan Day 11

Another good weekend!  We went to the movies (Water for Elephants) and I made sure that I was armed with sugarless gum while everyone in the family munched on miscellaneous treats.  I wanted some at first but then the craving subsided pretty quickly :-)

I am down another .08 of a pound over the weekend and very pleased with the steady loss.  The only deviation that I had was a handful of nuts last night and I ate 12 almonds which is not really on the Dukan Diet but something that I my body was craving but no hurt, still lost .02 since yesterday :-)

I have been noticing a sense of well being that is very familiar from when I followed a whole food program when I lost the 170 pounds and I had forgotten how much I missed that feeling.


1 comment:

  1. Hiya Michele!
    I've really enjoyed reading your blog and especially the info about the Dukan diet. I never had heard of it before and went right away to find out more info. Long story short - I'm on my 5th day and down 3 1/2 pounds already! So thank you for the inspiration :)
    Ana

    ReplyDelete