Friday, January 30, 2009

Memories, Longings and Paying Homage.....


Today marks the death of a brother of a dear friend, today marks a new beginning which is called tomorrow, today marks the death of a day we shall never see again, yet do we mourn for this day thats will soon be lost?


I am touched to the very core by a sweet woman that is innocent, charming, beautiful and rustic. My prayers and best wishes to you dear friend in this day of healing (you know who you are).


Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.

I am not there;

I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn’s rain.

When you awaken in the morning’s hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.

I am not there.

I did not die.

1 comment:

  1. This is touching,tears in my eyes and warmth in my heart.

    Thank you Michele.... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete