Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bridging the gap.....



Good day peeps! Things are finally settling down and I am getting back to business of reality and not living languishing memories of white sand and warm sunshine.


I have finally gotten some concept models down for some new jewelry pieces and I am delighted with how they are turning out. I should have quite a few new pieces to list by the end of the weekend.


Today is also day 8 of eating Raw - meaning eating only raw foods and I marked a 7 pound weight loss as of this morning. Part of my journey to self is correcting my diet and here is an example of what I will be eating today.


Breakfast, handfull of Goji berries, 5 Macadamia nuts, handfull of trail mix and pineapple.


Lunch, Salad comprised of Broccoli slaw, Purple onion, Acai Powder, Maca Powder, Coconut, shredded Carrot and all tossed in a balsamic of Rosemary of Thyme. Yummy!




Dinner, Tibetan Goji Salad with Romaine, Acai powdere, Sunflower seeds, Sesame Seeds, Goji berries, Raisins, Golden Berry all tossed in a nut butter dressing with Almond butter, sesame oil, olive oil and Tahini. Another yum!
I have finally hit to point of starting feel very good and I had forgotten how clean eating clears not only the body but the mind!
The only set back I have experienced in a very odd numbness on the left side of my mouth all the way to my teetth. It is better this morning though thank Heavens! Very odd sensation....

No comments:

Post a Comment