Friday, January 7, 2011

Sometimes Things Spill

I have so much overflowing at the moment, snow, children, peace, hope, love, tea, horses and then the actual liquid form with 5 children living here.

My only hope is to have an overflow of time which I know is impossible so I lean on the things above and be grateful in my heart for these things.

I have an evening tonight without babysitting little ones and I plan on a glass of Drambuie, a game with the girls, time with husband actually a conversation on some subject other than kids or business, read a couple of chapters from Illusions (which my Daughter is now reading as well), perhaps a movie and some restful sleep which has been rather elusive lately.

Here's to a restful weekend full of just that as well as accomplishments and plenty of dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment