Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Long Roads Long Views and Realizations

The past several days have been very hard and I had to make some pretty hard decisions to protect myself and my family.  I have made arrangements to have the g'kids placed elsewhere as we can no longer do this for many many reasons.



The Long Road - 4 months of trying to help and realizing that I can only do so much before I put my own well being at risk.



Long Views - Seeing that there is a way out and while hard it is one that has to be taken to protect my family and their well being.



Realizations - That I can only do so much and I can't fix the world and I can't fix a very troubled 4 year old.

I want to thank everyone that knows what we are dealing with and their words of wisdom and their shoulders of support.  There is light at the end of the tunnel and I can see hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment