Friday, July 1, 2011

Dukan Day 71

Still fighting TOTM and still at 200 but have 2 more days left so hopefully next week will be a loss to see the 190's.

We don't have much planned this weekend other than some riding time.  I spent most of the morning this morning with the farrier having two of our horses feet done, they look so nice when they are freshly trimmed :-)

Menu for today:

Breakfast
2 Dukan OB Muffins

Snack
1 tub of Vanilla Yogurt
Sliced Turkey

Lunch
Chicken Breast
Cottage Cheese

Dinner
Salmon
Shrimp and a bit of steak

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele,

    Congratulations on your amazing weight loss - you must be so proud of yourself!

    I just recentely started the Dukan last Tuesday the 5th. I did 6 days of Attack until Sunday, and lost 6 pounds (from 172 down to 166). I was very happy with this, however, since I have been alternating PP and PV days, I have remained stuck at 166 :(

    I was really hoping that I would come out of this plateau by now, and am wondering if you have any words of advice!

    PS: My goal is a 37 pound weight loss to 135 :) And I'm 20 years old.

    -Anne

    ReplyDelete