Wednesday, April 15, 2009

There are days....

Where no matter what I do I feel like I am about to fall off the proverbial tight rope! It seems that this week has been wrought with technology challenges on a huge scale, artist submissions that I can't keep up with and much more.

Someone please tell me "Hang in there Baby"....

Along with the challenges there are always things to learn and people become appreciative of some of the struggles that one might deal with only if we communicate those challenges. I had a long talk with a CEO of a company that we deal with regularly discussing the practices of one of their employees. I got a call from that employee thanking me for bringing this to their attention and how it helped them be a better employee, wow, that was pretty cool!

Anyway, no matter the trials and tribulations, hang in there, something better is always around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment