Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Beads!

I did a marathon run last week and posted 3 of the beauties to Etsy. Here is one that I have named Landscape. This bead took abut 5 trial runs in order to get the flower and the leaves correct. The next step was to make sure that the bands were laid down symetrically and the final result is a beautiful focal.

The other 2 I listed are what I called Trapped beads which is where I take a piece of copper and lay it on the bead and then push and the glass comes through the copper. There are two beautiful blue ones listed for today.



We hope that you enjoy our offerings and have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the blue one pictured..
    absolutely gorgeous...
    the composition is perfect
    nowi know why you were up so late!!

    ReplyDelete