Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanks Comes in Many Different Forms..

Thanksgiving seems to have taken on a whole new meaning with our family. We have alot to be grateful for with the events of Summer. This is the first year that we will have a guests for dinner and that is the lovely family that has taken care of our horses while we rebuild. Blessings from the Goddess do come in all forms.

Last night I was working on the Sacred Trees series and ran across two disc beads that I have had for quite some time. The significance was that I only had two and I decided to put them together to form a bracelet. Since two of the horses are coming home Thanksgiving day it was very appropriate.

This piece has sold :-(
I am close to having the Sacred Trees done and still working on a few elements and I am very excited to share this concept in glass with you. Have a wonderful week and be sure to give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment