Thursday, November 6, 2008

Every Picture Tells A Story.....

Isn't that the truth! I have been working on a new design concept using handmade "story beads" that I bought from the lovey shop FieldandSea. I wanted to utilize these delicate little beads in a way that they were not overtaken by the surrounding metals and stones. I am very pleased with this new concept and here is 1 of several designs that is now in our shop on Etsy:

It looks like Summer is finally over, we have been graced with temps in the 60's and 70's and today we start to slide into the 40's with snow possible Saturday. I am not looking forward to the cold but at least there is more time spent in the studio.

The project for this week is "Marriage of Metals" and wait until you see what we have up our sleeves. I will say that it involves the subject matter of rings, silver, brass and gold all soldered in an interesting effect my moi.....

Have an awesome Thursday peeps and do something good for someone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment