Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dukan Day 6

Today is the last day of the Attack Phase (Phase 1) and I have lost 8 pounds.  I will start gaining water weight though tomorrow (read between the lines here without me saying why).  tomorrow I start the Cruise Phase and will be doing the 1/1 method which is one day of just protein and then the next day protein and veggies and alternating thereafter.

Menu for the day:

Breakfast:
1 egg white omelette (Egg Beaters) with 3 slices of Canadian Bacon
2 Dukan Oat Bran Muffins

Lunch:
4 slices of deli roast beef
4 slices of deli turkey
3T of non fat cream cheese with varied spices as a spread

Dinner:
6oz of Wild Salmon with fat free yogurt dill sauce

I am feeling an amazing amount of energy today and feel absolutely wonderful!






My Weight Chart:
Weight Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment