Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dukan Day 5

After getting through not feeling very well Sunday and feeling rather lethargic yesterday despite some good ol sunshine, I am feeling better today.  Feeling lots of energy this morning and also rewarded with a .8 pound loss from yesterday.

Today marks day 5 and 2 more days of the pure protein and then onto the Cruise Phase which is incorporating veggies to my menu, I miss my veggies.  I have lost 6.8 pounds in 5 days and have broken the barrier of the plateau.  I have now lost a total of 28.8 pounds.

Yesterday's menu consisted of:

Breakfast
Veggie Burger
2 Oat Bran Muffins

Lunch
1 hard boiled egg
3 slices of turkey breast
1 nonfat vanilla yogurt

Dinner
4 oz of turkey meat balls (I purchased the Jennie-O brand and had to force them down as I used to work there and despised it!)

I have not been hungry in the least and been making sure to drink 1.5 liters of water and I have not one hunger pang and after 4 days of craving carbs that is now gone too.  5 days with no sugar and no processed food of any sort.  Yay me!

The girls have been asking for Jimmy John's (sub shop in the US) and I complied and stopped there last night.  They opened the window of the drive through and I was hit with the most delicious aroma and it was Heaven, and that was enough.  I never even craved what everyone was eating as I worked on my turkey meatballs.  Amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle

    Congrats and keep up the good work I too am doing the Dukan diet (Radidragon on the BB) and have lost 5.8kgs. I am in week 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!! Can we keep in touch via email as support for each other? michele@heavenandearthdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love to

    Have sent you an email

    Radidragon (Liz)

    ReplyDelete