Tuesday, December 6, 2011

At goal and holding now for 2 weeks



I think I have this down now.  I have hit my goal of 160 and have held it for 2 weeks which is more challenging that I thought it would be.  It is not that I want to eat bad foods but I find that I am still in losing mode and have found it hard to believe that I am in Maintenance mode now.

I have dropped 99 pounds in the past 8 months and have lost a total of 190pounds since my journey began.  I have started Yoga classes and have found a calling that is so strong that it makes my soul hurt at times but in a good way.

Heres to everyone on the path and hugs to all!




2 comments:

  1. I am so awed and proud of you, Michele! You look amazing :) You have inspired me to lose and have lost 60 lbs so far with 25 to go...but after seeing you do it I may go for more.
    You are beautiful!
    Hugs
    Ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michele,

    I feel so glad, happy and proud for you !
    It's so good to see you back on this blog.
    You are inspiring people, and you have inspired me in my life !

    Huge congratulations for what you have accomplished !

    May your soul be full of peace each day, your journey is so marvelous !

    And the picture shows a beautiful woman, but also a joyful soul !

    Thank you for sharing it with us !

    Marie Sablé.

    ReplyDelete