Tuesday, August 4, 2009


It is early, the dew is still wet beneath my feet and I can hear the flowers raising their heads to the sun filled sky. The day is bright already and full of hope and my mind turns to all that is ahead of me in terms of the near and the far.

The near brings with it lots to do and the far brings with it visions of snow and cold and it leaves me a bit melancholy for the Summer that has not yet passed.

One more Winter, one more cold Winter and one more change in landscape and one more Season that passes us by. One more step in life, one more chance to make another persons day brighter, one more chance to make this day all that it can be and be grateful for a day well lived.

1 comment:

  1. Make each day count and live it to the fullest; plus you have a birthday to prepare for--- grin!

    ReplyDelete