Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The mind as a canvas...


In my efforts to learn how to spin on my spinning wheel I began to realize that everything is a journey, there is a beginning and usually an end. I always tend to rush to the end part and my life is so full of deadlines and promises that I forgot all about the journey.

As I began to get the feel of the roving through my fingers my mind began to not concentrate on my hands (they knew what to do in a short time) but rather concentrate on moments and fleeting words that has been stored in my rattled brain.

I need to pay attention to my health AKA CC
I need to get back to reading
I need to tell others how much I love them more often
I need to enjoy each and every minute while I am in it rather than after it has passed

I feel energized and I feel full and I feel like I am on the right path again.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it wonderful how such a little thing like spinning can give you so much pleasure and put your mind at ease.
    Will say it again... love what you did with that skein!
    You are a special lady!

    ReplyDelete